Terms and Conditions
Dear Parents Kindly Note the Following:
- The new academic year 2016-2017 will begin on Sunday, 3rd April, 2016
- All the new admissions from KG II to Grade X have to report to the school on Wednesday,6th April 2016
- Reporting date for KG 1 is Sunday 10th April 2016
- 7.30 a.m to 1.20 p.m for Grade 1 to X .The buses will be leaving at 1.20 p.m
- 7.30 a.m to 11.30 for KG 1 and KG 2. The buses will be leaving at 11.15 a.m
- Parents with private transport must arrange to collect their children latest by 1.45 p.m.
- Kindly be informed that for the safety of the children parents are requested to pick their children from within the school premises.
- Students are not allowed to wait outside the school for their parents. (For Students using own Transport)
- Parents must make it point to attend the parent –teachers meeting regularly. All students must buy school lesson diary. It is an important link between the parents and teachers.it must be checked & signed by them for acknowledgment.
- No books (other than text books) magazines or papers should be brought to school without the permission of the Principal or Class teacher.
- Strict action will be taken against students found using unfair means during test and examination.
- Bringing mobile phone, other electronic items in school is strictly prohibited.
- 1st Installment (April to June) by 10th April 2016
- 2nd Installment (Sept –Oct) by 10th Sept 2016
- 3rd Installment (Nov-Dec) by 10th Nov 2016
- 4th Installment (Jan to March) by 10th Jan 2017
- Fees are accepted as per timing fixed (8.00 am to 1.30 P.m)
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Children using school bus must give at least 15 days prior written notice if they want to start or discontinue the bus service.
- Kindly make a note that bus service should not be discontinued during the term.
- Parents are requested not to visit the classrooms directly. They can send a note through the school calendar and take a prior appointment with the teacher.
- Uniform and Books should be compulsorily bought from school only We look forward to your cooperation.
The school timings are as follows:
The school fee and Bus fee must be paid in 4 installments.
- For admission KG 1 the child must be 4 years old by the 31st July 2016
- For admission KG II the child must be 5 years old by the 31st July 2016
- For admission Grade 1 the child must be 6 years old by the 31st July 2016
- One copy of the students passport with valid visa for the UAE and one copy of Fathers passport.
- Childs Original Emirates ID required for Admission.
- Two recent photographs of the child passport size and in addition one stamp size photo for the bus ID card.
- One photocopy of the Birth Certificate. (In English or Arabic)
- Photocopy of the Report Card of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students seeking admission for Grade 2 onwards)
- Students seeking admission for Grade 2 onwards, are required to submit the original Mark sheet & Transfer certificate/School leaving certificate of the school last attended in English only and duly attested as per the guidelines given below: A.
- For students coming from outside the UAE ,the following order of attestation must be observed:
- The Transfer Certificate & Mark Sheet must be with Principals signature and school seal.
- The transfer certificate & Mark Sheet has to be attested by the District Education officer of the country from where the T.C has been obtained.
- The Transfer Certificate has to be attested by the consulate of the country coming from and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & consulate in the UAE. B.
- For students coming within UAE
- The Transfer Certificate & Mark Sheet has to be verified by the Ministry Of Education.
- SIS Number from the previous School attended. Note : Documents which have not been submitted at the time of registration must be submitted by the 30th April 2016 otherwise admission will be automatically cancelled.
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION DETAILSFor all grades, registration for admission to the new academic year 2016-2017 commences on the 15th of February 2016. In all cases, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Private Education have to be adhered to.
Documents to be submitted with the registration form: