Radiant School welcomes applications from all Indian subcontinent nationalities. We are currently enrolling children from KG to Year 12 for the 2020-2021 academic year.
To make an application, please complete the Application Form and take it together with the supporting documents listed below and the Application Fee
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s passport, visa and Emirates ID
- A copy of both parents’ passport, visa and Emirates ID
- A Passport photos of your child
- Previous years’ (school mark sheet & TC attested) or nursery school reports
Note for New Admission Parents: When they will come to submit the prospectus after attaching all the documents required to the office , they must bring child’s original Emirates ID along with the prospectus to complete the admission process on time.
If you are new to Dubai and your visa has not yet been processed, we are happy to accept your application whilst you gain these documents. We will need copies once your visa and Emirates ID have been granted.
Your child will be invited to an assessment session where they will take part in age appropriate activities designed so that we can understand your child. These sessions are usually held with a small group of children.
While your child is being assessed, our team will be happy to answer any remaining questions that you may have.
We will confirm whether we are able to offer your child a place at the earliest once the education team has conducted a full review of the assessment. To secure your child’s place, we will need you to sign and return the Acceptance Agreement, pay the Admission Fee of AED —– and ensure that all documentation has been provided. To comply with the Ministry of Education (SPEA)’s guidance, a Transfer Certificate and a Health Certificate are required before your child starts at Radiant.
Transfer Certificate Information
It is a Ministry of Education requirement that all students must submit a Transfer Certificate (TC) and mark sheet attested before they start school.
What is a Transfer Certificate?
- A TC must be in either English or Arabic and be stamped with your current school’s stamp
- Depending on the country that you are transferring from, the TC will need to be further attested before it can be submitted. What is a Transfer Certificate?