Primary Section Grade 1 & 2
No.of .Classes : 6
Grade 1 A,B,C (3 divisions)
Grade 2 A, B,C ( 3 divisions )
No.of Teachers : 20 (Grade 1 to 5)
2 Arabic teachers
2 Hindi teachers
1 Art teacher
2 Social Studies
2 Islamic studies
Total 20 Teachers
No.of.Students : Around 30 students in each class.
Assessment procedure : Academic year is divided into 2 terms. Each term has two Class Assessment tests of 20 marks .Final result is to be Assessed on finding the average percentage of the 2 Class Assessments done and term Exam of 80 marks
Middle school- Grade 3, 4, and 5
- In the middle section of Radiant School there are total 6 classes
- Grade 3 Is having 2 sections, Grade 4 is having 2 sections and Grade 5 is having 2 sections. Approximately there are 30 Students in each section.
- English, Mathematics, Science, Social studies, Arabic and Islamic studies are the main subjects. The School offers option of Language Hindi, Urdu and Malayalam to the students.
- Students are having Library period, G.K. period, Art period, Computer period weekly.
- They also have Class-Activities period. Class teacher takes CA period. It develops confidence, creativity and commitment in children.
- For the physical-fitness students are having Indoor and Outdoor Games and Physical training also.
- For Low achievers students teachers take Remedial classes during school hours.
- Grade 3 have 2 Class assessments
- Grade 4 and Grade 5 have two terms. Each term has two Formative assessments and one summative assessment.
- Students are occasionally taken out on picnics and educational tours.
- Radiant School is imparting the best quality education along with maintaining moral, religious, cultural and ethical values.